- September, Tuesday 14The Caucus Issue 2014
- Rhonda Mims named Board Chair of The Executive Leadership Council
- Rhonda Mims the Managing Director of Corporate Responsibility for leading international law firm Paul Hastings has been named the board chair of The Executive Leadership Council. Read More
- Lawyer turned musician partners with My Brother’s Keeper Alliance
- For nearly thirty years Paula Boggs distinguished herself in the practice of law first as an attorney in the Army General Counsel’s, then as a White House lawyer, later as a federal prosecutor, and finally … Read More
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association names up and coming attorneys
- The Minority Corporate Counsel Association has released a new list of rising star attorneys. Read More
- On Being A Hispanic Lawyer
- Visit our sister site On Being A Hispanic Lawyer for the latest news, information, and resources for lawyers of Latina/o heritage.
- Upcoming Events Roundup
- For a listings of upcoming events in the legal community, view our Events Calendar. Submit your upcoming events for free here.
- On Being A Lawyer Of Color
- Visit our sister site On Being A Lawyer Of Color for the latest news, information, and resources for lawyers of Pacific Asian, South Asian, and American Indian heritage.
- JTBF partners with Morgan, Lewis and Bockius LLP for Job Opportunities
- JTBF has received the following job opportunities from our law firm partner Morgan, Lewis and Bockius LLP: When applying please advise the hiring entity that you learned of this opportunity on the JTBF website. Please … Read More